[Issue] Strange Code Corruption on Upfront Editor (WPMU)

Hello! I am having a very strange "issue" with one of the themes using the Upfront Framework and Issue Child Theme. I am using a Multisite Network and have not loaded the theme on this network prior.

On a friend's test site, on the first launch of a site using Upfront, there are strange strings of code and the editor loads as if something is corrupted.

Attached is an image (via Google Photos): https://photos.app.goo.gl/xrHTiqYkRSf0RJs73

I can post the link, if needed but would prefer not to disclose, it would be helpful to know if others are having similar issues as well. :slight_smile:

Kindest Regards,

Robert S.

• Robert
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The *issue* is resolved, I'd like to give a shoutout to Nahid for helping me with the issue.
    Below are the steps to resolve the issue.

Summary:
    Essentially the issue was caused by an error in Upfront.

Resolution:
    1. Open up the wp-config.php
    2. Add the following lines of code prior to the "/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ " line:

set_time_limit (900);
    define ( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
    They must be added BEFORE

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

3. Open "wp-content/themes/upfront/elements/upfront-contact-form/templates/ucontact.html" and alter the first line of code to be:

<div class="upfront-contact-form" role="form" >

NOTE: If you have CloudFlare you will need to clear all caches, and CMD/CTRL + R to refresh and clear your site's cache.

Hope this helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.