Issue to create a new user in WP and Pro Sites plugin

Hello,

I have an issue with the "pro sites" plugin.

I have a multisite installation, and when I install and activate the plugin "pro sites" does not send the verification email when site administrator (not Network Admin)) creates a new user with any role.

When I do the same thing without Pro Sites send email without problem.

What am I doing wrong? Thank You

Joan

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Joan,

Hope you're doing well today.

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the issue you are having, it helped me to test this correctly and I was able to replicate the issue you are having so it looks like we have a bug in Pro Sites.
    I'm reporting this issue to plugin developer to have a look at.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Joan,

I hope you're well today!

I can confirm that the issue has been forwarded to our 2nd-line support team by my colleague here and that developer is working on a solution for you. Please note though that the response time of developers and 2nd-line support guys may be a bit longer than our here on forum because they deal with a lot of complex issues at once.

That said, I'm sure this will be solved as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on this thread for further information!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Joan
    • New Recruit

Hi,

3 weeks ago I send the incidence and still can't create users with pro sites installed.

What's new in this?

You already indicated me that when an error was reported in 2nd-line support take a little longer to resolve, but it is usual 3 weeks?

Regards,

Joan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.