Issue with Appointments not sending reminder emails at correct times

I have a multisite install and use this plugin on all of the sub-sites in my multisite. One of the sub-sites is http://dimension3architects.archwebsite.com. They are based in Australia on Brisbane time. This timezone is set in the general settings but it doesn't seem to be corresponding with the plugin settings. There are reminders set to be sent out at 24hrs before an appointment and another one at 1 hour before the appointment.

This is not happening when we test it. A reminder for a test appointment went out 3 hours before the appointment time not 24. I think the reminders are being sent out according to the server timezone instead of the timezone set for the individual sub-sites.

How do I get the appointment reminders to send according to the settings for the sub-site, in this case it would be for Brisbane time, but we have sub-sites for people in various timezones where this can present an issue.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Enoch,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the posting. :slight_smile:

Appointments plus plugin uses timezone defined in your Settings > General setting for reminders.

Everything is working fine on my sandbox site. I was able to receive reminder just before 1 hours to an appointment. I've tested with Indian Time-Zone, Right now I've setup timezone for my sandbox site to UTC+10 which is timezone of Brisbane time mapped to UTC. I will let you soon how it works with Brisbane timezone.

I will get back to you soon. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Enoch,

I hope you are having a good day and really sorry for being late here.

Did the reminders for Brisbane timezone work for you?

Yes it sent me an email just before 1 hour. It is working on my sandbox site. As I can see you are using an older version of appointment plus, Would you please update your plugin to latest release and then test update solves your issue or not ?

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.