issue with blog template + stripslach in checkout page message

Hi !

Problem using pay to blog with default template.

On a template site named demo, also used as... demo site, this site NEEDS to be activated. If not, the trial period does not apply to the new site

BUT on blog creation, the activated parameter remains, so anyone who create a site will be activated !

By the way there is a stripslash issue in the message box in settings (the one for checkout page)

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Aphrodite,

Let's be sure I understand this correctly! Are you saying a blog used as a template via New Blog Templates needs to be extended in the Pay to Blog settings (or actually a paying blog) in order for the trial period to take effect on new sites?

I'd just like to be clear that's what you're saying before a more thorough test.

Also, I can see the stripslashes() function on the message field, are you seeing issues with that on your site?

Cheers,
    David

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

well it must be activated yes, if not, the new created blog will keep the template parameter, so the remaing time. If it is out of time the site created is not activated, so the trial does not apply on it.

for the stripslash yes on my site.

Set up pay to blog instead of supporter few time ago and discover it now :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.