Issue with cloner not displaying dashboard after clone

When using the Cloner plugin the site goes through the process and successfully goes through the steps to clone everything. Once completed and redirection to the dashboard it just returns a blank page. The site loads from the front end but the backend dashboard cannot be accessed.

• Milan

Hello klevur

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

It seems to me that we will need to view debug log or errors for your subsite backend. So please find this constant written line in your wp-config.php file,

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

and enable debug mode by changing its value to true.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

After that please add this line just beneath it to log errors in file which you can later on attach with your post.

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

After specifying these lines in wp-config.php file, please do repeate process of cloning and then see if you can see any error or not ?

if not then please go to your site's /wp-content/ folder where you will see debug.log file. Replace its extension to .txt like this

and attach it with your next post. And yes please keep support access open to your site.

Looking forward to hearing back!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Klevur,

Unfortunately I was unable to use support access to check your site as it just redirects me to login page, this is usually caused by some security plugins, do you have anything like that enabled on your site and if you do could you disable it until we figure this one out?

Error in log seems to be related to Revolution slider, can you try disabling Rev slider and performing the cloning process again after that to see if works in that case?

Best regards,