Issue with Country field - Fundraising Plugin

Hi, How are you doing?

I have found an issue in the donor information form. When I enable the country field, the form look fine.

But when I disable it, the field is still visible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some thought that might help improve the product. :slight_smile:

1. It would be nice if the person who create the fundraiser can get an email every time when someone pledge their project. (If you already have this feature which I don't know, please let me know how to enable it.)

2. At the fundraising setting, the user role that allowed to manage pledge can edit every pledge. It would be great if they can manage only their own pledge like they can manage only their own post.

Thank you for the nice plugin, I really enjoy using it. :slight_smile:
Joon

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Joon,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting this in, I was able to replicate the issue and have reported the bug to our developers.
    In the meantime can you download the attached file, unzip it and place it in your /wp-content/plugins/fundraising/lib/gateways/ folder overwriting the current file and that should do the trick.

1. It would be nice if the person who create the fundraiser can get an email every time when someone pledge their project. (If you already have this feature which I don't know, please let me know how to enable it.)

2. At the fundraising setting, the user role that allowed to manage pledge can edit every pledge. It would be great if they can manage only their own pledge like they can manage only their own post.

Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately those two options are not available within the plugin, but I would suggest starting new thread in our features & feedback section with these requests so we can leave this one for the bug report above :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.