Issue with Coursepress Rendering on Upfront Fixer

I am using a video as a background in the 2nd section on my homepage. ~However there seems to be a white gap at the top of the video (under the tilte, which is a seperate region above the video) and at the bottom. I am unable to remove this 1inch size gap and it has no elements present.
I am trying to use the coursepress pro plugin with the upfront (fixer theme) but it doesnt seem to be rendering any pages, including virtual ones. If you could please take a look at it for me.
My logo has been chopped by my menu but i need both this size, is it possible to use a z-index to bring the logo to the front?

Support access granted.

• Dimitris

Hey there Jonathan,

hope you're doing good today!

I am using a video as a background in the 2nd section on my homepage. ~However there seems to be a white gap at the top of the video (under the tilte, which is a seperate region above the video) and at the bottom. I am unable to remove this 1inch size gap and it has no elements present.

Could you please try the following rule in the very bottom of Global Theme CSS, in a new line?

#text-object-1498671962821-1261 .plain-text-container>*:first-child,
    #text-object-1498671962821-1261 .plain-text-container>*:last-child {
      display: none;
    }

I am trying to use the coursepress pro plugin with the upfront (fixer theme) but it doesnt seem to be rendering any pages, including virtual ones. If you could please take a look at it for me.

I can see that pages set in CoursePress Pro -> Settings -> General settings here
    /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=course&page=coursepress_settings
    are being displayed correctly, like /dashboard/, /courses/ and /courses/basset-training/.
    Am I missing something here? Please advise!

My logo has been chopped by my menu but i need both this size, is it possible to use a z-index to bring the logo to the front?

I'm not seeing any overlapping on the logo image, could you please grab me a screenshot or further elaborate on this?

Warm regards,
    Dimitris