Issue with development surrounding the Wiki Pro plugin

I have a developer working on my registration form and said he ran into a problem. I wanted him to make it so that as users register, they automatically are given the right permissions to edit articles. I got this email from him and am wondering if you have an answer:

The wiki pro plugin you have provided me is not functioning properly on your site, The reason behind it might be the permission issue from the account of the plugin. wpdev has hide all the options like Create,edit, discussion from the front side as well from the admin side too. So can you please check for me about the issues I am facing?

Thank you,
Nate

• Jude

Hi there Nate

Im not sure what the issue is here.

I have a developer working on my registration form and said he ran into a problem. I wanted him to make it so that as users register, they automatically are given the right permissions to edit articles.

There is nothing special you need to do here. When a user is registered you can allow them to edit/create Wikis on a per wiki basis depending on the role they are assigned.

The wiki pro plugin you have provided me is not functioning properly on your site,

Can you be specific about what you mean by not functioning properly ??

wpdev has hide all the options like Create,edit, discussion from the front side as well from the admin side too. So can you please check for me about the issues I am facing?

Yeah the plugin allows for customization but Im not sure how that affects the register process

Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.