The video TOTALLY sold me on using this theme for an MU site, I was very excited to see that it was exactly what I had hoped for……….then I used it.
I have a number of issues
1) No Menu availability: I created a menu, but it does not show automatically, nor do I see a setting to turn it on or display it. And yes the “YES” option is selected for the option of “Do you want to have a blog section and / or pages with a navigation?”
2) Pulls Draft or Unpublished posts for display: After setting up the “Holder Options” I was shocked to see after my information a PAGE post. This PAGE was set to “Draft” or “Pending” and still showed up on the main Holder page
3) Can’t change “HOLDER” as main them title: Where is there a setting to change that huge “HOLDER” name that appears on the front page, I would assume this would be in the “Holder Options” but it was not. I thought maybe it would take a post name, but it does not. IN a MU setting there is NO Editor per site to make a change, if that is where it needs to be done. If that is the case this needs to be a setting.
4) NO ‘social’, ‘branding’, or ‘seo’ availability: Another person posted about this, but there was no answer. In the “Holder Options” area these appear as links, but fail to function as links or options.
I would appreciate a quick response as I am attempting to do the following:
1) I need a “holder”-type theme to be shown to any visitor
2) If they have the deep link (http://www.mydomain.com/page-I-want-them-to-see) I need for them to see this page without the Holder options.
3) I would prefer to have shopping cart plugin that works with paypal for an event we are trying to promote PRIOR to the site officially being launched, so that would be the page I would need to display.
Thanks in advance for complete responses.