Issue with Membership Site Pages for Protected Content

So, I'm having trouble figuring out how to configure/customize the sign-up and registration pages. The default that comes up has all my options for membership levels, and a sign up button that I have no idea how to configure. I'm fine with creating my own sign up forms/membership intro page, but I wouldn't know how to connect that back to protected content to make sure they get back to the payment portion....help :slight_smile:

• alexmccaffrey

I mean both. I want to change the style/layout to match my theme, and I want to be able to know and control where the submit button is taking my customers. And change the button to look different and say something other than "sign up".

I know this is a new release for your team, and up to this point it literally took me 30 minutes to set up everything I wanted, but once I reached the actual customer facing portion, I can't figure out how to customize/control anything.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @alexmccaffrey,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

Most of the styling can be done with css, without effecting or modifying core files, or was you looking into changing the actual flow of how someone signups/checkouts?

For changing the signup button, can you let me know which gateway you are using please, as that will effect which signup button to modify. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• alexmccaffrey

Sorry if I am being a little vague, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. So, this is what I am trying to do.

I think I was running into problems with the old versions, but now, I am stuck.

I am using the membership buy short code [ms-membership-buy id="27" label="Buy Now !"] and embedding that into my page. When a new user clicks on it, the registration form comes up, but it is not taking me to the url that is set as my registration page.

So, I don't know how I can format that page because the text boxes are aligned weird and I want to add a side option to that screen to login if you are already registered. How can i edit that registration page?

Anyways, then, when you put all your registration information in and submit, it takes you back to the homepage. So I just missed the sale. How can I fix where that registration page is leading to?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.