Issue with mobile menu always showing - advised need to update WP but cannot

My primary issue is that the site is showing the mobile menu on some browsers that will not close. started support on Saturday for this and was advised to back up the site. Could not do this as PHP version not upgraded. This has now been done but still the snapshot does not complete - got to 99%. In addition i cannot upgrade the WP

• viobru

Hi, Simone!

Thanks for contacting us, hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I checked the site on my 4 browsers and I can’t replicate the issue with the mobile menu on any of them, the menu is just working fine for me. FYI, I checked this on the latest versions of Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Edge on Windows 10.

Could you please specify on which OS and on which browsers (and which versions of them) are you still getting the issue? Please, make sure to clear the cookies on all them before re-checking this, just in case.

Regarding the Snapshot issue, I tried running a complete snapshot on the site and it failed while processing the /plugins/ folder and returned a timeout error 524:
    Usually, this error is related to the server not being able to handle a long-running process on it or due to have it overloaded, as explained on this Cloudflare article .

Does your host provide cPanel access to the server? If so, would it be possible to share the following information so we can check if there is any setting on the server or any large file that could be related to this?

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile: )
    - Login URL
    - cPanel credentials: host/username/password
    - Linkback to this thread for reference

Please, USE our secure contact form to send it (please, DO NOT post your credentials in this thread since this is a PUBLIC thread and could be accessible by anyone): https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question.

Many thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.