Issue with text color and position it lands on load

So, at the top of my site, the text for "Call us: XXX-XXX-XXXX on the desktop is white, which is what is intended. Now, on the mobile version, the actual number is displayed as green. How can I change this?

And, how can I remove the white space circled in red in the picture?

And lastly, I provided a screenshot of the way the website loads, it loads a little bit down the page instead of at the top. How can I make it load at the top?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Blake,

Now, on the mobile version, the actual number is displayed as green. How can I change this?

Number changes to green because mobile browser recognize it as number and change it to link that can be tapped and phone call will start.
    That is text element, so you want to change exiting preset so links will have different color or create new one if you are using that preset elsewhere and you don't want to change links color everywhere.

And, how can I remove the white space circled in red in the picture?

Image that is uploaded as logo has this space so you will need to edit image, cut off that space and upload it again.

And lastly, I provided a screenshot of the way the website loads, it loads a little bit down the page instead of at the top. How can I make it load at the top?

I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure I understand that - do you mean when site is loaded on mobile its jumps to icons on under header image?
    When i check your site I sometimes see that, but sometimes it loads on top - can I get support access to see what could be possibly causing this?
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Blake

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I have done your advice in regards to changing the color of the anchor text, however, it brings me to an issue. At the top, I have the anchor element color changed to white. However, if you see the text that says " Call us Today for a Consultation", that phone number color also gets changed to white, which blends in with the background. How can I change it so that they display different colors?

Secondly, with the logo, I have ensured that the logo has VERY little space at the bottom of the image. There is a hidden element between the logo and the "Call us Today", so that may be causing the issue. But, I want it vertically more condensed.

And, I have granted support access.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Blake,

I'm very sorry for my late response. I'm checking your site and looks like you switched theme to divi. I'm not sure if you still want to decrease space under the logo, but if yes, you can do that by changing CSS code that is in Builder Styles from

.et_pb_row_1.et_pb_row {
        margin-top: -30px !important;
    }

to

.et_pb_row_1.et_pb_row {
        margin-top: -22px !important;
    }

Let me know if you have more questions because I can see that other issues are resolved.

kind regards,
    Kasia