issue with wp-members

I have an issue with the working of wp-members. Please see
http://www.caecilia-heiloo.nl/wachtwoordreset/
for the effect. The fields are only slightly visible. They told me it has to do something with CSS but there, my knowledge about wp / html stops. Could you help me a little bit further?

The only text on the page mentioned is: [wpmem_form password]

• Sajid

Hi Caj,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see the fields are visible (see screenshot) on the given web page link above. If not and you still want it to be styled then please post the screenshot or reference link here so I can come up with some custom CSS code to make it look like that.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Caj,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can't replicate it on my chrome browser but I agree that it could be issue on dumb browsers like IE. You can fix it either by removing the following code (if you are theme author or know you will not update the theme) from css file:

#wpmem_reg .dropdown, #wpmem_reg .textbox, #wpmem_login .textbox, #wpmem_reg .username, #wpmem_login .username, #wpmem_reg .password, #wpmem_login .password {
        height: 24px;
    }

Or try adding following code in style.css file of your child theme. If you don't have child theme and don't want to mess with code files then install the Simple Custom CSS plugin and add following code in custom CSS section from Appearance -> Custom CSS.

#wpmem_reg .dropdown, #wpmem_reg .textbox, #wpmem_login .textbox, #wpmem_reg .username, #wpmem_login .username, #wpmem_reg .password, #wpmem_login .password {
        height: auto !important;
    }

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.