Issues adding MarketPress shortcode into a text element using Upfront (Luke and Sara theme)

I’m using Luke and Sara theme and MarketPress to create my site and when I try to add this shortcode [mp_list_products paginate="0" per_page="3" order="DESC" list_view="0" filters="0" filters="0"] using a text element in Upfront it creates this empty <p> on top of the product list (this is created by a comment):

<p><!-- MP Product List --></p>

Also, it displays more products that the 3 I’ve setup in the shortcode per_page="3".

• Panos

Hi Stuart Moir ,

Happy new year !!

t displays more products that the 3 I’ve setup in the shortcode per_page="3".

You need to set the
    paginate="0"
    attribute to 1 in order to enable the per page arg in the query. Let me know if you doen't want the pagination at the bottom so we could remove it.

using a text element in Upfront it creates this empty <p> on top of the product list

This is not related to MarketPress, I tested by removing that comment part. The text element still adds a new <p> element. I will need to consult one of the uf developers for more info about this, and will update you if there is any quick way to remove this.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.