Issues after a Migration

I am having issues editing menus. I am at a loss and my hosting company is as well. I did recently migrate my site from fsumagazine.com to tomahawkreport.com using All-in-One WP Migration and wondering if the issue may be linked. Is there a reason I would need to re-install and configure my wpmu plugins, such as Defender?

• Rupok

Hi Tom,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having.

Can you please tell us a little more regarding what type of issues you are facing while editing your menus? Are they not saving? Are they not loading? Can you please tell us in details? We can help you best if we are clear about the issue.

Actually, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Regarding your re-configuring plugins query, you should reconfigure Defender plugin because server configurations are not same for all servers and Defender has actually a lot to do with server configuration to secure your site. So I'll suggest you to reconfigure the Defender plugin to keep your site secures. Regarding re-configuring other plugins, not all of them will need re-configuring. For example, if you have a plugin for custom CSS code on your site, that doesn't have anything to do with the server configuration. So that plugin might not need any reconfiguration.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.