Issues in activation of plugins

I have installed the above two plugins . I have faced these problem with activation.
1: wp_multi_db gives me error while activation.
2: When I installed the buddy press group calender then my site is no further working. nothing is accessable for me only a white scree.

• Vaughan

Hi @myork

Can I ask if you are installing BP group calendar on a single site or a multisite?

It is working fine for me on multisite. Do you get any errors at all have a look at your public_html & public_html/wp-admin folders for an error_log file, let us know if any errors are listed in them.

With regards to multi_db This plugin can't be installed the same as normal plugins.

Have you followed the correct procedure in the usage docs https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-db/#usage This plugin isn't simple to use & when it goes wrong it definitely goes wrong, which is why the usage recommends reading through it several times & then i'd read it again several more times. lol

Hope this helps

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @myork,

Thank you for your question.

1: wp_multi_db gives me error while activation.

Please copy and paste here whole error message that you are getting.

2: When I installed the buddy press group calender then my site is no further working. nothing is accessable for me only a white scree.

Can you try enabling WP_DEBUG mode and debug logging? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true. This will create a log file under wp-content/debug.log with detailed information.

If you'd like to avoid end users seeing error messages, you can include this as well:

@ini_set('display_errors',0);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will prevent errors from being displayed, but you can still find them in the log file. For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting!

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.