Issues setting up different Google Calendar in Appointments+

I’m using Appoinments+ on my site and I’m trying to set up different Google Calendars, one for each of my providers, but for some reason any time I book a time slot the time slot is blocked to all providers like if they were using the same calendar. When someone goes to book online and books a specicfic time slot it makes every service provider unavailable for that slot.

The option to let each provider to setup his/her own Calendar under their profile page only appears after we connect one main calendar through the Appointments+ calendar settings. If I remove the main calendar (from within the App+ Calendar settings) then I can't add calendars from each user settings.

• Nastia

Hello Disciplined Minds Tutoring

Hope all is well!

The option to let each provider to setup his/her own Calendar under their profile page only appears after we connect one main calendar through the Appointments+ calendar settings. If I remove the main calendar (from within the App+ Calendar settings) then I can't add calendars from each user settings.

Out of the box, to connect Service Providers can sync to their own Google Calendar when main Google Calendar is set. Make sure "Allow Service Providers for Google Calendar API Integration" is set to Yes.

Service Provider needs to visit their Profile page /wp-admin/profile.php/ and Generate Access Code to assign their own calendar. Please see the screenshot:

A booked appointment will be added in a main GCal and on the service provider's Gcal.

I’m using Appoinments+ on my site and I’m trying to set up different Google Calendars, one for each of my providers, but for some reason any time I book a time slot the time slot is blocked to all providers like if they were using the same calendar. When someone goes to book online and books a specific time slot it makes every service provider unavailable for that slot.

I could replicate the same from my end, while a service provider was selected, the same slot could not be booked. But while service provider was selected form the booking page to "No Preference" , the slot could be booked.

I've reported this to our developers, once a hot-fix will be available we will update this thread.

Have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Disciplined Minds Tutoring

Hello. Thank you for the reply. So you are saying that there is a problem? Because we would need our clients to select a service provider. I also chatted with Violeta regarding this and she told me she would submit a ticket. I don't know whether that has been done but please let us know if you wanted access to our site. We need to take care of this as soon as possible! Thank you very much once again. :slight_smile:

• Dimitris

Hello there Disciplined Minds Tutoring,

hope you're doing good today and don't mind me chipping in! :slight_smile:

Yes, my colleague Nastia was able to reproduce the same issue in a testing site of hers, so she created a bug report for our developers.
    We'll keep you posted in as soon as we've got some valuable insights, or even better, a hotfix.
    Meanwhile, if you get any update notifications in WPMUDEV Dashboard about Appointments+ plugin, do keep a site backup and proceed with the update (or set Automate do that for you!).

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.