Issues since update of Upfront

Hi guys

I have just applied the update to Upfront and now it appears that I can't get in to Upfront to do any changes. Every time I click on it I get an error message saying

"Please hold on for just a little bit more"

I've currently got Spirit activated, tried installing Scribe to see if this wil resolve the issues, but it appears to still be occurring.

Can you please investigate

Thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Anna

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Would you please right click on chrome browser > Select Inspect element > select console tab > refresh the page and try to edit again. Please check if any error is shown in there.

If there is no error, would you please run a plugin conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if you still face the problem. If not, then enable one by one and check which one is causing the problem. You can see the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let me know what you get.

Cheers
    Ash

• Anna
    • Flash Drive

Hello Ash

Apologies as I should have mentioned that this is a pretty lite site , where I only have 4 plugins installed. I've deactivated all but the WPMU Dashboard and the issue still exists.

This issue also occurs in other browsers i.e. Firefox and IE

This is the results I get from "inspect element"

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined

There's a whole lot of lines following, but they don't paste very well into any type of useable format

• Anna
    • Flash Drive

Hello, I have managed to find an older version of Upfront that I had previously downloaded.

I have now fully uninstalled Spirit, Scribe and Upfront.
    - Uploaded Upfront 0.2.6
    - Uploaded and activated Spirit 0.1.6

and all appears to be working and I can now get in to Upfront to make my necessary edits.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same issues as I have been experiencing since I applied the latest Upfront update?

• Arthur
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Anna,

I am having a similar issue - I cannot edit pages, but there is no error, just a blank page - the editor appears to load but the page is blank. I might try downgrading again as you have, but I'm beginning to think that it is still too early for this cool but buggy technology (sorry guys!)

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Anna

I hope you are well today.

Do you have any test or development site (always recommended to have a development site) where we can use the updated themes and test the issue? This would be easier to trace the issue down.

Please let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.