Issues: Widget Panel & Featured Image and UI: New/Editing fundraiser and pledge page

Hi, so I am using the RC 2 of the v.2 Fundraising Plugin.

I am receiving an error when load my homepage. The checkbox in for using featured image is not checked and I get this error (with the full path modified), "Call to undefined function show_thumb() in [...]/fundraising/lib/widgets/widget.fundraiser_panel.php"

On to the UI. I am finding that there are no options for me to save the new fundraiser, the only save button I have is for the save fundraiser type. I am using a WPMU on 3.3.1 with no other plugins running.

Also, on the pledge page, I have a sidebar that has been moved. My sidebar is on the lefthand side, but it appears on the right and the pledge button goes above it. Link: http://zysys.org/justforkicks/fundraisers/help-us-get-to-italy/pledge/ vs http://zysys.org/justforkicks/fundraisers/help-us-get-to-italy/

How do I fix these problems? Are they bugs? Next release fix?

Thanks!

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Greetings @zbornheimer

Thank you for being a member of our Community and for posting to the forum.

I had a look at your links and also the code on the pages. Noticed that you're running a Thesis theme. Can you switch to the standard WP Twenty Eleven Theme and see if the problem persist. I have a suspicion that it might be a plugin/ theme conflict, but if it's not that, then we rules out conflicts and can then concentrate on finding other possible causes.

I tested the plugin myself and found no errors - also running on the latest Multisite version with no other plugins installed, but with the WP Twenty Eleven Theme.

It might also be useful to see screenshots of your page settings on the Admin side.

So look forward to your feedback and getting this sorted for you.

Have a good day!

Gina

• zbornheimer
    • Flash Drive

RC3 seems to have fixed the widget problem except I am now getting "Could not determine pledge type." with either of the two options for checkout style (and I keep getting the "Your pledge [...] is almost complete" even when I am using the checkout style that says checkout directly from the panel). When it comes to switching the theme, I don't think it would yield relevant results due to the fact that I will be using this theme regardless of the the plugin and it the problem is coming from the plugin.

Summary:

1) Widget displays perfectly.
    2) On the pledge page (http://zysys.org/justforkicks/fundraisers/help-us-get-to-italy/pledge/) it still moves the sidebar (it could be an missing brace or bracket).
    3) Message saying "Your pledge [...] is almost complete" appears with either checkout style along with "Could not determine pledge type"

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings zbornheimer,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• zbornheimer
    • Flash Drive

Here are my settings for the fundraiser. All the UI problems have been solved, but the problem of there being an infinite loop when I try and donate still exists...the loop says, "Could not determine pledge type" and then loops back to the donate page. By the way, the IPN is all set up.

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey zbornheimer,

Could you take a look at the fundraiser's specific settings. Mainly does the fundraiser have a type set? Is it published or in draft? Was the fundraiser made before any of the recent fundraising plugin updates?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Greetings zbornheimer

Hope you're well.

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. If you managed to solve the problem, then I'm glad. If however, you still need support, please let me know.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Zbornheimer

I will resolve this thread as we haven't heard back from you, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

All the best!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.