Issues wit adding wpmudew to my site

Hi i have just subscribe to wpmudew i dont know how to add it to my site please advize ASAP

Kind Regards
Ahmet

• Rupok

Hi Ahmet,

Glad to get you with us here at WPMU DEV. Are you asking that how can you install the "Multisite Theme Manager" plugin on your site?

If yes, then at first, you will need to install and activate our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin on your site. After activating that plugin, please log in to that plugin dashboard with your WPMU DEV account login credentials. That will make your site registered on your WPMU DEV account.

After that, please go to your "Network Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins" section and in the "Search Plugins" input box, write the plugin name "Multisite Theme Manager". You will see a box with that plugin name with an "Install" button. Click that button. That will install that plugin on your site.

You will get full usage guide of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multisite-theme-manager/#product-usage

Please let us know if this is not what you are looking for or if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.