Issues with CalenMob - time not syncing correctly

Hello,

We set up an appointment system and hooked it up with Google Calendar. The system is fine when we book appointments from our Google Calendar, or from the wordpress site's frontend.

However, we noticed a pecluiar problem when the CalenMob iphone app gets involved. The app is synced to our Google calendar. When an appointment is reserved from CalenMob, the time shows up correctly on our Google Calendar. But it is an hour behind on the wordpress site.

For example, suppose an appointment has been reserved in CalenMob for 10am-12pm. The appointment would show up as 10am-12pm in Google Calendar. But in the wordpress site, it would appear as 11am-1pm.

I was wondering whether you can shed any light on this issue. We have checked the time settings on the wordpress site, Google Calendar and CalenMob.

Thanks,
Daniel

• Michael Bissett

Hey @trevor, hope you're doing well this evening, and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

As you checked the time settings inside of your site, Google Calendar and CalenMob, I take it they all match then?

I did notice though that you're not using the latest version of Appointments+, could you try updating that please, to see if that makes a difference?

Also, did this start taking place recently? Was there a time when making an appointment via CalenMob would set the correct time inside of Appointments+?

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.