Issues with courses in CoursePress Pro

Hello, I'm not certain whether this issue is directly related to my install of CoursePress Pro or Marketpress, however I was checking my site last night and it appears that the "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" buttons are no longer displaying on the Course page.

I made an attempt to set up another course and see if the problem would replicate and the same issues appears.

I must admit that I have made some changes under "Products" with the display options and its highly possible I have done something silly.

I have also followed some tips from the support forums, including turning off any caching plugins, but no improvement unfortunately.

I would really appreciate some expert help as I was hoping to launch the site today, so this little snag has put me back a little.

Support access to the site has been granted if one of the experts is available to take a look please :slight_smile:

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Anna,

Hope you're doing well today!

Thanks for your question :slight_smile:

The reason there's no way to sign up and pay right away is because you have it set to "registered" users only and you have sign up turned off on your site. So, a user first has to be added to your site by you, then they need to login and then they can sign up and checkout.

A solution here would be to turn on registration via:

Settings > General > Check the box that says "Anyone can register".

Then go to the course you want to let people sign up and pay for and go to step 6.

Change the dropdown there to "Anyone" :slight_smile:

Let us know if this does the trick for ya.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,

• Anna

eek thank you so much. I knew it was due to something silly that I had done and I guess I got a bit trigger happy with the options and changed too many things at once, not realising the implications :slight_smile:

I also realised I had turned off the "payment gateways" in my Marketpress too and found the solution.

Back to finishing the final touches and thank you for replying so quickly :slight_smile: