Issues with creating databases using Multi-DB plugin

Hello,

I am working off of a vps server for multi-db, and I created two separate packages for my domains. After following the wpmu steps as the root user, I created multiple databases. However, they did not appear in the cpanel in which that database was created for. I have waited well over 24 hours for apx 267 DB's. So my question is, am I creating database to my local host server, or do I select that database that appears on the left first, and sql inside that base? But wouldn't that create databases inside my main DB that's running Wordpress?

Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Ian, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

So my question is, am I creating database to my local host server, or do I select that database that appears on the left first, and sql inside that base?

You would create it in the root, and if you did that, then you should be good here. You mentioned that they haven't shown up in cPanel yet, are they showing up inside of phpMyAdmin right now?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Ian, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

Since a bit of time has passed, have those databases shown up inside of cPanel yet? If not, then could you please send in the following for your site via our secure contact form, so that we can have a closer look at things:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include cPanel details (login address, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ian
    • New Recruit

Thank you for responding. No, the databases never did show up. However, I was able to use the WMS Cpanel database maptool. What that did was allowed me to transfer the databases to the cpanel that is associated with the domain I wanted . Then they showed up. So, thank you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.