issues with creating new sites

Hi,

I am having issues with creating new sites. it tells me I have 2 new sites but yet I am not able to view the site. I have however granted access please kindly help me look into this.

I also want to setup this site to automatically clone and existing site. Please kindly advice.

Regards

• James Morris

Hello Swift Device,

I hope you are well today. Thank you for your questions.

First, if you go to Network Admin -> Sites you will see a list of all sites setup on your multisite install. The reason you only see Swift05 in the dropdown list of sites is because you've associated greatest with a different user account. If you associate the subsite greatest with your account, it will show up in your dropdown list in the admin header menu.

In order to have all new sites be created with a predefined set of content (basically cloning an existing setup), I recommend you install New Blog Templates. This will automate the process of adding new content and activating plugins for all new sites.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.