Issues with installing plugin on WP 3.6

I'm having issues with the Multi-DB plugin on a fresh install of WP 3.6. The directions aren't as clear as they could be.

Direction:
"You should now see loads of tables where there used to be only one or two."

What?: We just created Databases (16) in my case.

Directions:
"One final step is to make sure you have assigned a username and password to be associated with each database. This could be the same as your username and password for the original WordPress database. It’s up to you, just make sure that there IS a username and password associated with each one and note what it is."

What?: If you don't make them ALL the same, the move-blogs.php file won't run as it only accepts 1 username/password.

Directions:
"3. Line 25: Provide the same name you assigned for your global database in Step 2. example ‘dbname_global’"

What?: Line 25 is for "Usage: add_global_table(TABLE_NAME)". There we no directions to add any table anywhere (we added Databases). Also the Image of db-config file several lines down has line 25 commented out.

Directions:
"Upload both the db.php and db-config.php files to your wp-content directory."

What?: Why aren't these in a folder under wp-content/plugins/<folder name>?

Directions:
"Let’s upload move-blogs.php first."

What?: We just uploaded 2 files to the wp-content directory. How does this file get uploaded first?

I ran into much of the same issues Jason did in his post (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/getting-errors-when-we-are-running-move-blogphp#post-477495) Link isn't working for me.

I added 16 numbered and global Databases. Of these 17 new databases, only the global has any tables in it.

I attached a directory and file structure and the installed plugins from WP Admin.

So, I can't tell that this is working. The plugin doesn't show up to activate. The dbname_0 through dbname_f all are empty databases.

What are your thoughts to get this working?

Thanks,
Al