Issues with Membership 2 Pro on multisite

I’m setting up Membership 2 on a single site of multi-site. And having some issues. I’ve installed it and activated on a single site (the plugin is NOT network active) and now when I try to access the memberships from the subsite admin I’m getting this error:
“Sorry you are not allowed to access this page".

I’ve tried deactivating all plugins except from M2P and this way I’m able to access the memberships, but, when in the subsite, if I look at the memberships it takes me to the NETWORK and it’s from there from where I'm seeing them.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi richard654,

Hope you're doing well.

Can you check your wp-config.php file and see if have this line of code in there:
    define( 'MS_PROTECT_NETWORK', true );
    If you do please remove it and then try again because this code is required only for network protection and shouldn't be used if plugin is used per subsite.

If the issue is still there could you provide me with WP and FTP/cPanel access to your staging site so we can investigate this further?
    You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.