issues with pages and cannot login

Hi
We are encountering a massive problem with the website.
http://www.pi-academy.com
We can land on the homepage but when we click on any other page it says page not found.
I cannot log in at all either.

I have disabled all plugins and tried to log in but still the same problem.

Please help!

Thanks
Justin

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Justin

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

What errors you got when you can't login ? Are you can't login from frontend or backend ? And how you disable all plugins if you can't login to your dashboard ?

Please advise :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Justin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Anang

Thanks for your reply.

If I go to /wp-admin and use my admin credentials the page simply refreshes with no message.

I disabled the plugins by using an FTP client and renaming the /plugins directory so no plugins are recognised.

I have since noticed that there is no .htaccess file present whereas there was before. I have tried re-adding the .htaccess file but each time i upload it to the server it disappears immediately?!

Do you think the missing htaccess file is the problem and have you any idea why it might disappear after upload?

Thanks
    Justin

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Justin

I think it's cookies problem. Would you mind to send me your Wordpress credential, and also FTP access ? Please send me here :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :simple_smile:
    Subject: "Attn: Anang"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Let me know if you have sent me the access :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Justin

Last time I check your website it's a cookies issues. I have disabled all your plugins (renaming plugin to pluginxx as suggested by wordpress), but still no luck. Maybe it's something with your hosting provider that use some cache system that messed up with cookies ?

Also I check today your hosting is not accessible even with a ping (the server network/server itself is down). Could you contact your hosting provider about this issues ?

Update me with your hosting status :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.