Issues with signing in to my page..

Hi there.

I am in my wordpress site and I go to Support Requests so I can see how the answers to my questions are going.

I click on the question under "YOUR LATEST Q&A ACTIVITY" and check it out.

I then go to comment.

No commenting abiltiy.

Q. Why isn't signing into my own site and accessing WPMU Dev via my site enough to allow me access to my own page.

I now have to remember how to find my own page and sign in again.

Why can't I just do it from within my site (I am pretty sure I used to be able to do that).

Otherwise I feel like an locked out outsider, when INSIDE my own Wordpress site by having to go to another spot to be able to comment.

Can this be looked at /fixed.?

I find it very frustrating...especially as I haven't had the energy to get back to sorting out all the website issues that have arisen with recent plugin upgrades.

PS Is there a way to include the link to your own page on this support page underneath the box of Qs?

Thanks.

Karen

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Karen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

In the WPMU DEV Dashboard you can only create a new topics and see the list of recent topics but you can only reply to your existing topics from the WPMU Dev forum here.

You can find all of your created topics on your following profile page and reply to the topics on clicking on the topic link and logging in to the WPMU Dev site.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/profile/subscriptions3

There is already a feature request created for this feature to allow users to reply to the threads from the WPMU Dev Dashboard and this feature may be added in future version of plugin but We don't publish ETAs to prevent disappointment if a deadline is missed(which in plugin development quite a frequent occurrence!).

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.