Issues with WPMUDEV plugin and Unable to start support chat

Hello,
There is something wrong with my WPMUDEV plugin dashboard... it appears that maybe some options are not present. I attempted to discuss this with live support, but support LiveChat gets stuck on "please wait..." when the technician attempts to start the conversation. I am assuming these issues are related.
Can you please check the status of my WPMUDEV account? I have enabled support access.

• Dimitris

Hello Abraham,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Can you please check the status of my WPMUDEV account? I have enabled support access.

There isn't anything special with your account and WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin seems to work well in your connected website.

it appears that maybe some options are not present

Could you please elaborate on this a bit more? Just in case I miss something here.

I attempted to discuss this with live support, but support LiveChat gets stuck on "please wait..." when the technician attempts to start the conversation. I am assuming these issues are related.

Well, I don't know what are the initial issues with WPMUDEV Dashboard, but still, live chat is a separate service and isn't related with any other service and/or product like WPMUDV Dashboard plugin.
    To be sure about this issue, is this that happens every time you open a chat? Or was it something temporary?
    Have you also tried to reach chat via another browser and/or under a incognito window, in case any browser extensions mess with that?

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Abraham

Thank you for looking into it. Mostly wanted to make sure my WPMUDEV dashboard was working properly as I had an issue with it in the past and I recently moved my site data to a new server.

I could be mistaken that something is missing, I just remember being able to open a support ticket directly from the WPMUDEV plugin dashboard. That might not be the case. It's a non-issue.

I will try live chat support again in another browser.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.