It

Hi,
It would be extremely helpful if I had access to a terms dictionary. For instance, what does "dripped content" mean? And there are lots of acronyms and abbreviations that I don't know. Please direct me to where I can look these up easily.
Thank you,
-Pam

• Milan

Hello Pam Patterson

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Let me start with default drip content mechanism which WordPress offers us. :slight_smile: The most basic form of drip content is just where your blog delivers content in a sequence. Even if you don’t have a membership site, just a regular WordPress blog out in the open, when you make a post onto a WordPress blog, you can choose to either publish items immediately or in a day in the future. And you schedule a post for next week, it will be scheduled until next week. For the moment, it will not appear at all, but when next week goes around, suddenly that post will go live. That is a very easy way to schedule your content and to deliver your content out in a sequence is simply by changing the date on your next blog post to a date in the future. So, if you have ideas for three new blog posts, instead of simply posting them now, schedule them a week apart. That way, the content shows up gradually over time.

With Membership 2 Pro you can achieve exactly same functionality for your protected content. I mean if you set up drip content membership, you have option to release your protected content at specific time. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps you. :slight_smile: For other abbreviations, please do ask here, I'll try to help you my best. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.