It does not redirect

The pay with like plugin does not redirect to full content after clicking like. I tried it on two websites (a single install and a multisite). What could be the reason?

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings louis_builders,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

The pay with like plugin does not redirect to full content after clicking like. I tried it on two websites (a single install and a multisite). What could be the reason?

There are many possibilities including but not limited to plugin and theme conflicts.

Unfortunately I cannot replicate your issue on my test production site: http://aecnuwpmu.us/

What is the URL to the site in question?

Have you tried standard troubleshooting protocol yet?

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.