it won't cache anything. I just removed w3 total cache now

it won't cache anything. I just removed w3 total cache now i have all my plugin disabled and still no anything. Go daddy is ok because i use hummingbird on another site, so whats up with this one?

• faydra_deon
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello, Simon:

With W3 Total Cache just deactivating and deleting the plugin is not enough to totally remove it. I had to remove this plugin for a client an did some research before doing so. I found out that there are several things that have to be removed manually in order to totally remove W3 Total Cache.

I followed the guidance in the article at the following link to get everything off her server: http://socialnetworkingking.com/remove-w3-total-cache/

If you have not totally removed W3 Total Cache, this could be causing the conflict with Hummingbird.

I hope that helps a bit.

Faydra...

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Simon,

As Faydra mentioned above W3TC does require some work to be completely removed from the system.

Please note that Hummingbird uses Browser caching which caches things on users side, so caching plugins W3TC can still be used since it uses different caching methods to cache it from your end.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.