Item count showing in incorrect category

When i create classifieds and assign them to a category, the count for that category doesn't show properly in the category list.

For example I created categroy A, B, and C. I created a classified add and assigned it to B. When i look at the classifieds list it shows 0 for category B and does not allow you to select that category because it thinks nothing is there. However, the category list shows something for category A even though I didnt' assign anything to it. When i click on category A, it states nothing is found.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @blukolladesigns

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I have just checked your subsite and it works perfectly fine for me. Maybe I am missing something.

Would you please explain with some links where I can see that issue?

Cheers
    Ash

• blukolladesigns
    • Flash Drive

yes, go to http://pickers.blukolladesigns.com/georgia/ on the right hand side is the categories list. the antiques category if you try to click on it pulls up the one item that is in the antiques category, however if you try to click on the art deco category from the home page it does not allow you to click on it as if there is no item in that category when it is. Even if i assign all items to art deco category it doesn't let me click on that category and antiques is still highlighted like there is something there. you can add test items and move stuff around if you need too.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.