It’s another excellent advertising plugin :) – Ad Sharing

As a result of numerous requests from users, we give you Ad Sharing!

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ad-sharing

It’s a very simple but very powerful plugin that allows you to share ad impressions with your users (of course, if they enter nothing, you get 100% :slight_smile:

Just drop it in, drop in the code and get going – you won’t even need to edit the theme!

We’re aware that this isn’t an all inclusive plugin (you could keep on going with features for ever on something like this) but we reckon it’ll do the job for 90% of people and we’ll look into something more advanced down the line if you’d like to give us your feedback / requests.

Cheers, James

• Ovidiu
    • Code Wrangler

sounds nice but can you maybe elaborate a little how this is going to work along with the adcode that is implemented in the themes already and who sees adds?

I mean I guess one would have to be careful when using those with this plugin, as I guess one could easily overdo it…

Wouldn’t it make sense though to extend the whoseesads plugin with another plugin so that adsese sharing would becaome available for those “preplaces” adds that we can make use of with who-sees-ads?

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

One BIG suggestion for this. I noticed that with your plugin, the site admin places all of their adsense code in there. The widget plugin we use breaks down the fields and allows the blog admins to fill in each field. We do it that way so that folks can customize the colors and what not. We also do it that way as, when it’s one of our adverts play, all that gets replaces is the account code. We use the color selections that the user has inputted. A lot of folks take a lot of time to match colors. Also our adverts won’t be jarring color wise.

Does that make sense?

• svteg
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

Is it possible for a next update to give this plugin the option to turn it off for my users. I want to give them the choice to show or not show ads. My thought is, my service is free without any ads but if you like to make money with your free blog, I will take a part of it.

Right now I’m using Adsensedeluxe, it can be turn off, but for my dutch users it’s a pretty complicated plugin to use.

• Andrew
    • Champion of Loops

Hiya,

I think most members wouldn’t want their users to be able to disable the ads on their blog. If I’m wrong about this I’m happy to add the feature but unless there’s some feedback from other members I’m afraid this won’t be happening.

Thanks,

Andrew

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

We have an install like that.

If enduser wants advert free, they’re advert free.

If they want adverts, plugins are under plugin menu and they activate. Plugins have sharing percentages to split display.

I think ringofblogs has a plugin that does this. Someone else is going to have to check though.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.