It's Christmas, some important information for members! :)

Hey all.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank all you awesome members for making WPMU DEV what it is today!

We've had a ton of new releases, updates, and other activity this year including but not limited too:

+ New translation area
+ WP for iOS
+ WP for Android
+ Pretty Plugins
+ Multisite Content Copier
+ Domain Mapping updates with the inclusion of eNom
+ Slide In
+ YouTube Featured Video - New Release
+ Huge updates to our Chat plugin
+ Huge updates to our eNewsletter plugin.
+ Huge updates to our Snapshots plugin.
+ Updates to each and every single video
+ A fair few video tutorial series on using some of our most popular plugins including MarketPress, Membership and others.
+ And tons of other updates.

We're currently letting some of our members test our new theming project and that seems to be going well so far. No ETA, other than soon!

We're not going to stop there, we've got plenty of other goodies in the works for the new year! :wink:

We've seen average response times drop from a few hours (sometimes much more especially in 2012 and before) to just minutes. We still need to do better, and we will. In fact we have a new system that we've developed (currently testing in our sandbox), it will be put in place to ensure our responses are even quicker and that we're on top of every thread, even those older ones. :slight_smile:

Support over the festive period

We will of course have support staff working, and developers too, however response times may be a little slower as we spend time with our loved ones. I'm sure you can all appreciate this :slight_smile:

So as the year draws to a close I just want to thank you all once again, we're really looking forward to 2014 and everything that's on the horizon.

Hope you all have a fantastic time over Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate. And if you don't celebrate anything, well have a great time doing that too! :slight_smile: