Its the first time im using protected content and i have

Hi

Its the first time im using protected content and i have a little problem. I cant find the place to style the price tablets. (see attached image) is it possible to make my own price tablets ? And how do i do that ? I have some build in the design, but dont know how to make them work together.

Thanks, Peter

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Peter,

I hope you're having a great day!

To style price tables (or any other aspect of Protected Content internally generated pages) you'll have to add some custom CSS rules to your stylesheet (which is usually style.css file inside your theme's folder).

The simplest way would be to use developer tools in Chrome of Firefox browser - just place the cursor over the element of the page and select "Inspect Element" (in FF) and you'll be able to instantly see which element it is: you'll find its id or class name. From now on you just add styling for that element in your CSS file.

Hope that helped.

Cheers,
    Adam

Peter

Hi Adam

Thanks for your mail.

Im not a programmer or developer, so in this case its gonna be very difficult for me to make the right adjustments. I have attached two images. One image, how it looks now, and another image of a pricing table in my design. I really would like people to meet the pricing tables from my design instead of the default from the plugin. Can i somehow link, and open the designs pricing tables, and skip the original without adding to much code ?

Great plugins, but i really have to sort this out. Hope you can help

Regards, Peter

Ash

Hello @Peter

I hope you are well today.

To design like the screenshot you provided it will need a fair amount of custom code to customize the plugin. You will need to change the html layout inside the plugin and write css for that. Though editing core plugin is not recommended as when you will update the plugin, the changes will be wiped out.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash