its the fourth time that im trying to install the Multi-DB

hi guys its the fourth time that im trying to install the Multi-DB Plugin and im following all the steps correctly and when i go to activate the plugin it says "Plugin activated" but nothing happends i dont know if i doing something wrong, could u help me please? thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @luis

Welcome to the forums!

The Multi-DB plugin is not your average plug-n-play WordPress plugin. Simply uploading it to your site and activating it won't do anything.

There is quite a bit of preparation required, including manual work to be done in your phpmyadmin, before even uploading the plugin to your site.

Please review, in detail, all the instructions on the usage page here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-db/#usage

• luis
    • New Recruit

hi patrick thanks, i followed up all the instruccions of the usage and run the script move-blogs.php and all worked perfectly, but after that what is the next step? because i try to acees to my site and i get an internal server error, what i have to do now to install the plugin? when i have to upload the plugin and activate it. thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @luis

what i have to do now to install the plugin?

As indicated at the top of the usage instructions, this is not a plugin that you simply upload and activate. The steps must be followed exactly as indicated.

Did you also upload both the db.php and db-config.php files to your wp-content directory?

Can you post a link to your site please?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.