I've attached a screenshot that shows the navigation

I've attached a screenshot that shows the navigation section at the bottom of the 3 pages of a course unit. Pages 1 and 3 are fine. Page 2 displays the nav incorrectly and doesn't work when you click. It also doesn't save the answers on that page when you click 'Save Progress & Exit'.

Gary

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @teckyhead,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I am not able to replicate this issue on my sandbox site so can you switch back to Coursepress Pro theme which we ship with plugin and test ? Right now I can see that you are using an child theme of Coursepress pro theme and I am not sure which changes and templates you've overridden in child theme. So please first test with default shipped theme and let me know your results.

If results are same as with child theme then I suggest you enable support staff access so I can take deep look into this issue. You can grant me support staff access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Staff > Grant Access

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• teckyhead
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Milan,

Thanks for the pointers. The CSS was okay but I found that some of the content that was loaded in was causing the issue. We are changing over from a PHP based system and when some of the content was loaded, it had some form tags in it. I removed the old content and made sure that the content that was pasted in didn't have anything that shouldn't be there and that fixed it.

Gary

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.