I've been seeing huge spikes in server load that have resulted in repeated crashes

I have installed a collection of WPMU plugins to manage my wordpress multisite (gapyearblogs.org). I think the only non-WPMU plugins I'm using are iThemes Security and W3TC.

In recent weeks, the site has shown sporadic peaks of server load, crashing the server. With my hosting provider, I've spent hours and hours doing everything from beefing up security to reducing and distributing all cron jobs, to simply making the site leaner and better optimized. But, these problems persist.

Do you all have any thoughts? Are there any known conflicts among the plugins on my site?

Thanks,
Robin

• Andre Foisy

Hi @Robin,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for contacting our support team.

I hope you're having a great day, and wow, to say the least we cannot say you don't like our plugins! :slight_smile:

I'm sorry that you are going through all this. There might be many different factors causing all that and there's a specific procedure that you need to go through in order to help you find what might be the causes, and get the best use of our products and support, and at the same help us provide you with the best possible experience and service you can have.

So if you don't mind I'd ask you to start by going through the process stated on the following page and keep updated on the outcome please.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

That would be greatly appreciated, looking forward to your reply. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Andre

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.