"Bulk request not found"

Hi, I've been trying to smush the 1970 images on our site but it says that 999 have been sent for smushing and then it never moves for hours. I tried deactivating, deleting and reinstalling and started the smushing again.

This time its doing the same but its also got a message saying "Bulk request not found"

• Tyler Postle

Hey Rob,

Hope you're doing well today and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Do you mind granting support access?

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Then I can take a closer look and reset the request if needed :slight_smile:

If you have any security plugins make sure you try temporarily deactivate them, as sometimes they can block API communication in which case we would just need to whitelist the smush server IP for you.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Rob,

Thanks for doing that. After checking your site out it looks like there might be a plugin conflict here, something is getting in the way of properly sending the smush request.

Have you tried it with all plugins deactivated except Smush it? Try that so we can narrow it down.

If that doesn't help, can you send in your FTP credentials? Then I can pass them onto our developer so he can find out what the issue is. It could be server side problem as well.

Send that in through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Talk to you soon Rob!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.