I've configured A+ via the tutorial. It is ready to go but how do I go live?

I host a podcast and I want to use Appt+ for guests to schedule their interviews on my calendar. I do not want the calendar to be public. I've created the page but when I click on the appt time nothing happens.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Paul,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Looks like a Js error is coming up here. Do you have any caching/security plugins enabled? Can you try disabling them and seeing if works then?

When you say you "do not want the calendar to be public" is there any settings you have done to try and hide it or not allow visitors to see it?

I notice you did grant support access; however, it looks like it has an invalid token - can you re-voke then re-grant it, that should allow us to go in and take a closer look at your settings for you :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back Paul!

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

• Paul
    • New Recruit

Hey Tyler,

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the security plugin and the only one might be Password Protected which I deactivated. No change. I've regranted access to you and I'm available for about 45 minutes.

• Paul
    • New Recruit

Tyler,

I found another security plugin and deactiviated it and I'm up and going. Now if I want to schedule my podcast guest I assume that I would just send them the link to this page in an email and we are ready to go.

Is that correct? Thanks for your assistance.

Paul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.