I've created some events. I've buddypress profile. All

Hi!

I've created some events. I've buddypress profile. All events shot in my BP profile under the events tab, but not on other users profile / Events.

How to make this work ?

Best

PAtrice

• Scott

Hope this is the right thread....

I see that Admin can add their own events and the events will show on the Admin's BP profile Events Tab. But what if other Buddypress members want to add an event? Can they do that on a single site along with the Admin's postings?

If so, can I charge them to add an event?

And when users input and event, is it all done from the front end?

I see that the directory plugin works where users are charged to add a listing. It would be nice if Events + did the same thing. Only thing missing with the Directory Plugin is the ability to RSVP and buy tickets to an event.

It would be nice if the Directory, Classifieds, and Events plugin all allowed BP users to add listings, events, and ads all from their BP profile.

Is all this possible ?

Thanks for the help.....

• Scott

I see that Admin can add their own events and the events will show on the Admin's BP profile Events Tab. But what if other Buddypress members want to add an event? Can they do that on a single site along with the Admin's postings?

If so, can I charge them to add an event?

And when users input and event, is it all done from the front end?

I see that the directory plugin works where users are charged to add a listing. It would be nice if Events + did the same thing. Only thing missing with the Directory Plugin is the ability to RSVP and buy tickets to an event.

It would be nice if the Directory, Classifieds, and Events plugin all allowed BP users to add listings, events, and ads all from their BP profile.

Is all this possible ?

Thanks for the help.....

• aristath

If you enable the "Capabilities" addon for the Events+ plugin, you'll be able to edit the permissions of each role, thus enabling whoever you want to post Events!

The other plugins that you mentioned also have a permissions system included so you can edit what roles are allowed to add classifieds, listings etc on their options.

I hope that helps!

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however you find that the above solution doesn't work for you or you need any further instructions/clarifications, don't hesitate to reopen this and post an update on your current status!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.