I've installed a Login/Registration plugin and now both show up on one page

I've installed UserPro plugin, and now both (Userpro + Default) Login/Registration form display on a single page. How can I remove the default one ?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

What is the link to the site where I can see that register page in action ?

Also, is this happening with all the themes or just this theme ? You can easily test this by switching themes and checking it.

I can have a closer look at the plugin to see how it works if you can send me a copy so that I can install and test this out on my lab site.

You can send this as "Attn: PC" in subject and a link to this thread in the body, to contact[at]wpmudev[dot]org

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• stizzi
    • Flash Drive

Hey PC,

Well I'm not sure if its just this theme, i am currently just using one theme. I've emailed you the necessary zip to help me. I appreciate what ever you can do.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the template Bazaar, but this is what I am using. See attachments via email.

Thank you, thank you..
    Stizzi

• stizzi
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for your response Jack!

I would like to get rid of the default Login/Registration and keep the Userpro Login/Registration.

No sweat, I've posted on the UserPro forum as well, I'll be checking to see if any response merged. :slight_smile:

Thank you for any time spared guys.

Also, just a heads up:

WPMUDev is beyond great! What ya guys are doing and how you guys do it is evidently refined.

However, I still have to cancel my subscription ( June 13th ). I think it's worth the investment to have my own personal WP Team, lol, but 1) I will be back 2) I just have to handle a few things and play smart. Just canceling my subscription seemed wrong without saying "see you later". I appreciate all the efforts and comments, you guys rock (obviously).

Stizz

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @stizzi,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your kinds words! :slight_smile:

We're always happy to help out, I think it'd be best for me to take a look at this directly on your site, could you post a link (or send via email, if you'd prefer) and I'll check this out for you.

Most likely be best to hide it with some CSS :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• stizzi
    • Flash Drive

Hey Jack,

As soon as you said CSS it all made sense. I'm a fairly new to all this so of course it wasn't obvious to me, but I did it.

I recently discovered that I can use Firefox's "Inspect Element" to get the exact tags than make changes in custom CSS.

Thank you!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Stizzi,

Glad you got this all figured out!

WPMUDev is beyond great! What ya guys are doing and how you guys do it is evidently refined.

These types of comments always put a smile on our faces :slight_smile: Appreciate it.

However, I still have to cancel my subscription ( June 13th ). I think it's worth the investment to have my own personal WP Team, lol, but 1) I will be back

Hate to see you go Stizz! I'm sure our billing department would love to see if they can sort something out for you. If you contact them put "Stizz Membership" in the subject line so they know it's you :slight_smile: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

My apologies if this could've went smoother.

:slight_smile: I'm hyped though.

Hey no problem. Like Jack mentioned above, we're always happy to help!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.