I've installed dashboard and SMUSH Pro on a multi site

I've installed dashboard and SMUSH Pro on a multi site and network activated. I'd like to use it on one of the sites but when I navigate to plugins for that site it is not available. What have I missed. My second question is canI use SMUSH Pro on a client site in the following way. They don't have software like photoshop to reduce the size of pictures. Can I set WP SMUSH Pro to auto smush on upload to reduce images to 200k or less regardless of the size of image. For example I can image this client uploading an image that is a couple of mb but I only want to use image optimized for web and less than 200k for speed. Thanks - Mike

Ivan

Hey msmazza,

Hope you are well and thanks for the question!

If you have network enabled WP Smush Pro, it should be available on every sub site in:
    WP Admin -> Media -> WP Smush Pro
    And when you navigate to WP Admin -> Media -> Library
    you should see button next to each image to smush that images if it haven't been smushed already, or if it was smushed how much the size was reduced.

Can I set WP SMUSH Pro to auto smush on upload to reduce images to 200k or less regardless of the size of image.

You can set it to auto smush from:
    WP Admin -> Media -> WP Smush Pro
    But previous uploads want be smushed - just the new uploads.
    To smush the previously uploaded images you can send bulk smush requests from the same page, there is a button on the bottom.

As for the images size - you can't control that.
    It is algorithm that will automatically delete such information from the image that won't hurt the image visual appearance.
    Sometimes the reduced size is not so much different from the original one.

WP Smush Pro is not image editing plugin, it is image optimizing plugin.

Thanks,
    Ivan