i've installed domain mapping, created an eNom account,

Hello,
i've installed domain mapping, created an eNom account, sent my ip adress. Placed sunrise file and added the line to wp-config.php but after all these steps Domain Mapping sais that my eNom username and password are wrong, but im able to log in to eNom and everything is fine on their website. If anyone would like to log in i've granted acces. Feel free ! Thanks.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey ADET,

Hope you are well today :slight_smile:

I logged in and took a closer look, your settings all seem fine. Have you whitelisted your IP with eNom? I see this notification here:

Keep in mind that to start using eNom API you have to add your server IP address in the live environment. Go to eNom Help Center, click "Launch the Support Center" button and submit a new ticket. In the new ticket set "Add IP" subject, type the IP address(es) you wish to add and select API category.

Can you please make sure that is done then try re-saving your password?

After that, let us know if you are still having any issues :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey ADET,

My mistake! I missed that part, sorry about that.

I tried saving the credentials; however, it is still saying in the log that the "User not permitted from this IP address - 4" - do you mind giving it a go just to make sure? Visit the eNom page and hit save. Then check the error log tab.

This error means that the IP isn't white listed yet or the one that is, is the wrong IP. It looks like you have a dedicated IP address as well, which is required.

Would you mind contacting eNom just to be sure they white listed the correct IP? If so, then let us know and we'll go from there :slight_smile:

Apologies again for the misunderstanding.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• ADET
    • Flash Drive

I've sent them another ticket with a copy of previous one, My IP, website url, login credentials. Still waiting answer.
    Btw does domain mapping pop up at signup page or should people buy domains on wordpress admin?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Awesome ADET, let us know what they say and if you are able to resolve the issue :slight_smile: If not, we'll look back into it.

Btw does domain mapping pop up at signup page or should people buy domains on wordpress admin?

Domain purchase isn't available during sign up. They can buy domains through the WordPress admin after their site is created :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• ADET
    • Flash Drive

They answered my ticket and they are asking the ip adress that the host is using to send CURL Requests. But i dont know how to get hat adress from my hosting company. Do you have any idea about how to get it ?
    Thanks in advance.

• ADET
    • Flash Drive

Found the problem,
    Contacted my hosting company which is lamer Godaddy.
    They said as im on a shard hosting, my dedicated ip address is used only for inbound connections. Do you know any solution to make Domain Mapping Plugin to make use the dedicated ip address ?
    Thanks guys :slight_smile:

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @ADET, I hope you're well today!

eNom should whitelist your dedicated IP.
    Most of the times that works, though I admit I haven't tried this with GoDaddy,
    If GoDaddy only use the dedicated IP for inbound connections then perhaps you should consider using a VPS instead?
    I've been using a VPS from DigitalOcean and set it up using EasyEngine and never had any issues with it!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.