I've installed Smush Pro and it set to work on over 200

I've installed Smush Pro and it set to work on over 200 images already in the Media library, but now it seems to be hanging at 129 of 218 images. It's been stuck there for a while...10 or 15 minutes, probably more. Is this normal? How long should I wait before bailing out? And CAN I bail out at this point? If I do close the page, will the plugin pick up where it left off when I go back to it?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @sistercreek, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

The plugin should pick up right where it left off if you leave the page and go back to it, speaking from my own use of it. I'm curious though... before you move away from the page, do you happen to notice any errors in your browser's console?

It shouldn't stop like that, and I'm curious as to what might've produced an issue here. If there's any errors in the browser console, could you post them here please? :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• sistercreek
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for your speedy reply! I think the problem might have been with our webhost :slight_frown:
    I just logged out and hoped for the best--and when I came back to the site to see if Smush would pick up where it left off, I did! Hurray! Thanks again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.