I've read the pdf instructions several times, and have

I've read the pdf instructions several times, and have created multiple mockups - but I'm still not achieving what we want :slight_frown:

1) http://flyingthrulife.com/test-page-two/ - We would like to have long descriptions as shown in the body text; but a shorter description of the fundraiser and the pledges in the sidebar. I know we can create a second fundraiser, but how do we tie the two together so the numbers (pledges, dollars, etc) match?

2) We don't want to have the funds held until the goal is reached, but want to have multiple levels of donating. How do we do that?

3) The sidebar widget called Fundraiser List (screenshot attached) doesn't show up in the sidebar with a list of Featured Sponsors, just a link to another page :slight_frown:
What am I missing?

Thank you for your assistance,
Susan

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Susan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1) http://flyingthrulife.com/test-page-two/ - We would like to have long descriptions as shown in the body text; but a shorter description of the fundraiser and the pledges in the sidebar. I know we can create a second fundraiser, but how do we tie the two together so the numbers (pledges, dollars, etc) match?

We can achieve this by developing custom code.

Just to confirm do you want to display short excerpt of fundraisers description in the widget as displayed in the attached screenshot?

Which Fundraising widget are you using to display it?

2) We don't want to have the funds held until the goal is reached, but want to have multiple levels of donating. How do we do that?

Could you please tell me exactly what do you mean by multiple levels of donating?

Have you tried creating rewards to achieve it?

3) The sidebar widget called Fundraiser List (screenshot attached) doesn't show up in the sidebar with a list of Featured Sponsors, just a link to another page :slight_frown:
    What am I missing?

The Fundraiser List widget displays the list of links of fundraisers in the widget.

What links are you getting there?

Kind Regards,
    VInod Dalvi

• onlinepr

Second reply:
      1) Re your screenshot - yes, we would like long descriptions in the body, with short descriptions in the widget - all part of the same fundraiser.
      2) Multiple levels of donating i.e. the current $25, $500 and $1000 levels. I don't know how to incorporate rewards to achieve our goal.
      3) Featured Fundraiser as viewed on the website attached here, and the widget content that was added was attached in my earlier post, so you can see that the names I placed in the widget do not appear. Are they supposed to? If not, I don't understand the purpose of Featured Fundraisers.

We are a week behind on this project and the client needs to implement fundraising ASAP. I purchased WPMU (all products) to make this happen and I desperately need assistance to complete.

• Ash

Hello @onlinepr

I hope you are well today.

I am really sorry for the long delay in your thread. I can see you are being assisted in another thread where Tyler has asked login details to you. Would you please send so that he can check?

Also, let's keep the discussion in that one thread to avoid confusion and more delay.

Cheers
    Ash

Referred thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/we-have-installed-the-fundraiser-plugin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.