I've set up PayPal as my payment option for my online

I've set up PayPal as my payment option for my online classes, but I typically use Square as my provider. Will Square ever be added to the list of payment options? Or is there an efficient way to use Square under the Manual Payments option? Thank you!

I currently have CoursePress & MarketPress installed.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Kama,

Hope you're doing well today and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

We haven't had any requests for Square yet that I've seen and don't see it on our feature requests list; however, it is there now :slight_smile:

Since MarketPress is the checkout system for CoursePress, any gateways we add for MarketPress will work perfectly with CoursePress too. We do have a major update for MP coming out soon too. Once that is released then we will be planning what to add next based off of the feature request list.

I don't believe there would be a way to use it with the manual option, not without a lot of custom development anyway. If you did want to hire a developer to custom develop the integration for you, then you could post that on our jobs board: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Then you can work with a talented member of our community on it :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing this up Kama! let us know if you have any further questions in the meantime.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.