I've set up three levels of protection. One is Free and 2

I've set up three levels of protection. One is Free and 2 different price levels. My registration form is showing the 3 levels but when you click the button to register for the Free level you receive error messages.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid Membership Relationship' in /home/howtowho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-event.php:484 Stack trace: #0 /home/howtowho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-relationship.php(340): MS_Model_Event::save_event('signed_up', Object(MS_Model_Relationship)) #1 /home/howtowho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-relationship.php(251): MS_Model_Relationship::_create_ms_relationship('170', 1, '', 0) #2 /home/howtowho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/controller/class-ms-controller-frontend.php(561): MS_Model_Relationship::create_ms_relationship('170', 1, '', 0) #3 [internal function]: MS_Controller_Frontend->payment_table('[ms-note type="...') #4 /home/howtowho/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(213): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/howtowho/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php(221): apply_filters('the_content', '[ms- in /home/howtowho/public_html/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-event.php on line 484

The second level - presents the right dollar amount but the 3rd level shows the dollar amount for the second level even though a different amount was set.