I've used Floating Social plugin in my website to allow

Hi, I've used Floating Social plugin in my website to allow sharing, but I'd love to force "Facebook like" service to be as wide as others are, how I can do that? I don't mind if there will be English "Like" instead of "To se mi líbí" in Czech, or it will be wrapped into two lines, but it's just too wide.

You can see it here: http://kybernaut.cz/vanocni-darky-od-envatomarket/

And second question - is possible to insert it in a row (not as a collumn) into my clients page? It looks incredibly quick and nice, but I need it in a row (betweend the texts).

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Karolina,

Hope you're well?

Do you mean you want the likebox on the To se mi líbí to be reduced in width (screenshot 1)

Or the like box in the floating social itself (screenshot 2)

The likebox where you have the translated text is not created by floating social plugin, this is created using the sharebox plugin you have installed.

But i'm unsure which button you are wanting the size changed on. in floating social you can change the width of the FB like box in the floating social settings. See screenshot 3.

Thanks

• Karolina
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi, onece more - as I've posted a screenshot in previous post it's the case of Facebook localisation. I'm from Czech republic, we use Czech language. Of course, if you use English locale, that the word "Like" fits well.

In Czech is used "To se mi líbí" instead of "Like". That phrase is bigger than the box as you can see on printcreen.

So what do to with it? Any way to
    a) force it to have English locale all the time,
    b) make it big enough to contain whole text?

The problem is not just only on my site, in your blog for ex. here as well. Printscreen in Czech here.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Karolina,

Thank you for your reply.

a) force it to have English locale all the time,

You can force it to have English locale all the time by setting the "API Locale" dropdown to the language you wish in the plugin settings, under "Facebook API" section on the following path.

Admin Area -> Facebook -> Facebook settings -> Facebook API

b) make it big enough to contain whole text?

You can display it in normal width for English language and make its width bigger for the Czech language by adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme.

html:lang(cs) #wdsb-share-box,
    html:lang(cs) #wdsb-share-box #wdsb-service-facebook,
    html:lang(cs) #wdsb-share-box #wdsb-service-facebook iframe{
    	width: 95px !important;
        max-width: 95px !important;
    }

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.